Itunes library gone?? How do i delete songs on ipod now?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by pamelalee1980, Nov 9, 2008.

1. pamelalee1980

pamelalee1980 New Member

Hey all, i am in great need of your help !!

All was going well with the new ipod. I put a few hundred songs on and they where all stored in my itunes library and on the ipod touch, so i could delete songs i did not want etc or add new ones.

However, today when i plugged in the ipod it said that it was sync'd to another computer, which is not the case and the only songs it showed in the library was the ones i bought from the itunes store. None i put on myself?

What do i do? How can i delete songs i no longer want now that they are no longer in the library, and why is it saying im sync'd to another computer???

HELP Pleae
    Pamela
  2. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    im sorry to inform you but you cant delete music from the ipod itself
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Actually you just sync it and they will be gone. Did you try and authorize your computer to your iTunes account?
  4. pamelalee1980

pamelalee1980 New Member

I have heard that, but someone said there is a way to get them back loaded onto your comp then take it from there. If not need to know if i need to restore the whole thing and start from scratch

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks anyway
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Im not sure what you mean by authorize my comp to my itunes, i think?? lol
    When i first got the ipod i registered it all with itunes and the ipod was sync'd to the comp. But somehow today its saying its not and all the songs in the library have gone??
    So even though they are still on the ipod, i cant get them off, and if i have to restore the settings then everything will be cleared wont it???

aaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Use a program like Senuti and pull them off your ipod and then you can add them to your library. mac or PC?