iTunes Issues with iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Adiwin, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Adiwin

Adiwin New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Alright, so I recently got a new laptop and moved all my music from my desktop to my laptop. The new laptop is running windows 7 and my old desktop was running windows xp. I was having trouble syncing my iPod touch to my laptop but i managed to fix that by redownloading iTunes. Now I have some songs that I purchased, that I can see in my iTunes store account purchase history, that iTunes says I am not allowed to play because I am not authorized. The authorizing email is some email i've never heard of and is not one that I use. Is there some way to get around this or report this somehow so I can get the music I bought to play on my iTunes?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You might need to contact Apple, check their site. I believe that even if you had the right account info and everything, you still wouldn't be able to transfer your music files, you would need to repurchase them or to get Apple to transfer them or something.
  3. evilcryalotmore

evilcryalotmore Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No you need to make your accounant a verified audiable account
    lemme see how to do it. I did it before.

Ok, Well 1st. Mines is already authorized. But go under advanced. And mine's would say DEauthorize audible account. Well Im hoping yours would say Authorize. But if not, Sorry mate.