iTunes FREEZING!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by rohit92, Feb 13, 2008.

1. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

Hey guys,
    I have had an iPod touch since around Christmas time and I am not sure, but ever since I had the touch, iTunes just freezes everytime I try to close it. I called Apple about the problem a week ago and they tried to walk me through it, but they said my computer is too slow. It really is not though, Pentium 4 3.00 GHZ processor with 2GB of ram and 320gb of hard drive space. I explained this to them and the person I was speaking with was just not willing to help me. He kept on saying that it does not happen on macs... I have a mac as well and I understand that, but the least he could do is help me because that was his job. But, in the end, I was not able to get anything out of him and I am hoping someone from the community can help... Everytime I click the X or file exit, iTunes suddenly freezes. I have to press ALT+CTRL+DEL and end the task because it starts to say not responding. I followed everything in the Apple Support Article about iTunes freezing and still no luck. I recently even formatted my computer because I was getting so frustrated (plus I had to do some cleaning up on my computer

Please Register or Log in to view images

) and this was still the problem. I really do not understand why? It does not make any sense. I see all these videos on YouTube with everybody's iTunes application working properly and I dream for it. Please help me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What does this have to do with Firmware 1.1.3 and Jailbreaking?

Also, try Reinstalling iTunes.
  3. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

I have heard several problems about this in regards with the iPod touch, sorry it should actually go into the General iPod touch section. Also, the reinstall was my the first thing I dd... Thanks for the suggestion. This problem has been going on for a while for me now and I would like to get it fixed.
  4. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

Can anyone else help?
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Post a screen shot. Or several screen shots

Step by Step screen shots so we can diagnose your problem
  6. Kyrianys

Kyrianys New Member

I've got the same problem. It's apparently linked to Itunes 7.6...couldn't fix it so far though.