iTunes error# 1604

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by torrentmacosx, Feb 18, 2008.

1. torrentmacosx

torrentmacosx New Member

After BSD problem I can recover my iPod on iTunes (several versions), but allways error. In iTunes 7.6 error# 1604.

Please, help me. I don't want to unlock my iPod, I don't want to jailbreak my iPod, I only want my iPod works.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    YOu get that error if you have both Ziphone and iTunes running at the same time while restoring.
  3. torrentmacosx

torrentmacosx New Member

I always only use one aplication at once. Since I have BSD problem with ZiPhone I can not recover my iPod never.
  4. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

5. SiuSiu

SiuSiu New Member

6. rinn

rinn Banned

restart PC, try different USB port, clear iTunes temp data....so many things you can do, but make sure ur ipod is not plugged in while u do things on ur pc, until ur ready to restore. btw ur problem has absolutely nothing to do with jailbreaking or anything. everyone gets it, its Apples mistake
  7. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

You also get that error on occasion if you restore to 1.1.3, kill ituneshelper, and then attempt a jailbreak that fails. This error commonly happened to me while doing that, and a reboot followed by DFU restore mode to go back to firmware 1.1.1 worked perfectly.
  8. torrentmacosx

torrentmacosx New Member

Thanks for all. My iPod works!

Please Register or Log in to view images