iTunes doing some weird stuff

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Ex-Touch, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

After opening up iTunes and playing a band, I've noticed that the sound drops lower and higher in my headset. I have good ear when it comes to music, so I notice the little things and they irritate me when my music doesn't sound up to par. I'm not sure if this is my headset's fault, even though it was working perfectly fine like 40 minutes ago. I'll try unplugging it and see what happens.
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Try a different headset.
  3. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait are you listening to it through your iPod or through iTuens? I found a bug similar to this one; I always play my iPod when i shower (Don't ask XD) but then i started playing some system of a down, then i go to get in the shower and I didn't hear anything from my iPod until i held it up to my ear! So then i rebooted my iPod and i still had the same problem >.< I then just turned the sound completely off, then put it back to max and it strangley worked.. Maybe you could try that?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Nevermind. I just had to change the volume on my headset (Computer) and it worked. My headset does weird things sometimes. I thought it was iTunes.