iTunes doesnt recognize my iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by jchaike, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

got that message after restoring to 1.1.4 after my ipod wouldnt play any music (just randomly stopped)

not really sure what to do =[

::::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::::::::::
    I am running Windows XP (just skinned with windowblinds to look like leopard)
  2. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

Same here. WHats going on?

1.1.4 and windows xp
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If this is a fresh ipod touch from the store and it does not show up in itunes then you need reinstall iTunes. This will install Apple Mobile Devices which is what your ipod Touch/Phone needs to show up.

If this error code pops up after a restore go your user/library/itunes/ipod software updates folder and double click on a file called iPod1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw. Make sure to dock your ipod as itunes is starting up. When you select your ipod touch under devices you will see option to restore as new or from backup. Thats all.
  4. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    thanks
    this kinda worked, i think it was just a one time thing, and i docked my ipod, then started up itunes and it seemed to work. i also reinstalled itunes and was able to restore back to 1.1.4 and use the latest one click jailbreak.bat file
    =D
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Glad to hear it!