iTunes doesnt recognize iPod Touch!! HELP! :(?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mts_rkr94, Nov 26, 2008.

1. mts_rkr94

mts_rkr94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey i got my ipod touch jailbroken (2.02) recently by a friend..then i opened itunes and it said theres a software update 2.2 do u want to download and install..and as dumb as i an get i said download and install..it downloaded and then during the install process came an error saying that i cant install the update..and this steve jobs cartoon with a speech bubble of some weird language appeared on my iPod Touch and now itunes doesnt even recognize the ipod and even my computer doesnt!..what should i do to restore it back to factory setting..i dont care if my music/files are lost..i just want it to work and detect my ipod so it works normally (like when its brand new)
    THANKS!
  2. Khsbenny

Khsbenny New Member

I think you will have to force it into Recovery Mode, Thats how to do it.Im a novice and did it easy enough earlier.
  3. mts_rkr94

mts_rkr94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I tried that but my iPod Touch shows a pineapple and then a little man with a speech bubble all the time..theres nothing about any apple logo or "connect to itunes logo"..it just wont restore! it switches off if i hold the sleep button and if i hold it again same thing happens..pineapple then little man...and yea nothing happens if i hold the menu button with it as well..HELP SOMEONE! IM REALY DESPERATE NOW!
  4. Wipeout55

Wipeout55 New Member