itunes deleting all my apps...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by reinout22, Mar 20, 2009.

1. reinout22

reinout22 New Member

hi, my itunes is deleting all my apps for some reason. I clicked stop so it didn´t delete all of them, but why is this happening? about 2 weeks ago i got this message to connect it to itunes so i connected it to a laptop (which isn't the computer i synced it to) and ever since it's deleting all my apps. How come

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Because they aren't synced to that computer. You should have set it to manually sync everything
  3. reinout22

reinout22 New Member

I know, because i´m syncing to the computer I synced to when i just got the ipod and thats not the laptop

. After i connected it to the laptop i wanted to import some songs and connected it to the computer which i synced it to and then it started deleting my aps...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    P.S. is this a problem that occurs alot? just wondering

4. sheep56820

sheep56820 New Member

I reformatted and installed itunes. As soon as i connected my ipod itunes synced and i think that's why it deleted most of my applications. itunes lists all my apps but i can't see any way of putting them back on my ipod without going through each one on my ipod and re-buying them, which will take *ages*. Am i doomed?