Itunes deleted my apps !

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by fiath159, Oct 25, 2010.

1. fiath159

fiath159 New Member

Ok so i went on my laptop installed itunes cause my laptops new. I forgot to authourize computer, after i went to MYNAME Ipod. Beside summary it said apps. Sync to apps was unticked to i tickd it and appled it, then a message came saying transfer apps i clicked Transfer. It said backing up, then idk what it said.. MY mom called to i went to say what was up. When i came back i saw my jailbroken apps being deleted so i quickly canceled. I lost 13 apps. I tryed resyncing, recent warning and etc. Am not sure how to get the apps back. I never transfered purchases neither on my destop or the laptop which the apps were deleted on. I also checked moblie appicaitons nothing was there. Is there a way to get the apps back?? Like a method or somehow getitng it from my desktop where i usually sync my ipod??
  2. Emanresu

Emanresu New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Are these apps pirated?!
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You'll have to redowload them from whatever piracy site you got them from and reinstall them with whichever piracy app you use. iTunes does not delete applications that are installed via Cydia. Only App Store apps that aren't linked to your account.