iTunes decided to hate me

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by videogamer99, Feb 24, 2009.

1. videogamer99

videogamer99 New Member

I am confused as to why my iTunes hates me so much. I was able to use iTunes for a long time. I've used it with my old iPod and now with my touch. I use my iPod all the time. I want to buy more apps and add more music, but it randomly staopped working after I tried adding two movies that I downloaded from Limewire onto it. I dragged them and was putting them on like any other movie or song and it usually works, but this time it just closed. After that, it never opened up again. I tried opening it by plugging in my iPod and iI tried opening it multiple other random ways. I unistalled it and tried redownloading it several times and it still resists working. Sometimes it even loads for a minute and never pops up. Sometimes I get a message when turning off my computer and it tells me that it is not responding. I do not know what to do with it. I really just wanna add more music and stuff. This is really making me mad. Its been like this for about 3 or 4 weeks.
  2. Forever

Forever New Member

That's bad news. Sorry to hear that, maybe it's not iTunes, but your computer? What kind of CPU do you have?
  3. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well theres your problem right there

Please Register or Log in to view images

mitch h. is the sh*t funniest guy ever
  4. videogamer99

videogamer99 New Member

Limewire is a problem, but it has never made iTunes do this. My virus protection software is great and always warns me about the bad sh*t on Limewire. I do not know why it did this.

Yeah, he is great. Too bad he overdosed. He could've had so many more greats.

Its an old computer and it works horrible. I am hoping to get a new one soon.
  5. alexpatsan

alexpatsan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    use u ******* to download
  6. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

no, use iTunes cards to download.