iOS 4.0 iTunes crashing Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Buzzard267, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Buzzard267

Buzzard267 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Okay,

I decided I wanted to update my iPod to version 4.0 so i downloaded iTunes 9.2 to my PC then when I clicked restore (My iPod was pluged in

Please Register or Log in to view images

) after about 20 mins into the download of 4.0 iTunes some how crashes my internet! My internet looks fine but iTunes says it is unable to access the update server or something because of internet failed. My internet was fully connected and signal strength was strong. I tried surfing the web and firefox couldn't load any site. After restarting my PC my internet was working again. I've tried 7 times and every time i got the same results. Is this my router or iTunes actually crashing my connection?

Thanks!

~Buzzard267
  2. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I'd guess the router. Try resetting it.
  3. Nickmadkiller

Nickmadkiller Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    That could get annoying :|.
  4. Buzzard267

Buzzard267 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I fixed it! I put my iPod into DFU Mode then when it loaded up iTunes I connected to my travel router and it worked! I didn't touch pc though. It wasn't the router though because i didn't let it continue. It turns out that it didn't like me try to update while surf the web. :/ I guess the problem is i shouldn't try doing something else on my pc while updating my iPod because it doesn't like when my mouse moves. lol.