iTunes charged me twice!!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by SvOak18, Jan 11, 2009.

1. SvOak18

SvOak18 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok so i bought a cd for $9.99 on itunes on my ipod. then i had the infinite reboot problem so i had to restore. this was the 2nd time this happened (and it had been a month since i last synced with my computer so i lost about 30 apps and the cd) so i knew that they dont charge me twice for apps so i re-downloaded all the apps without a problem for free. then i went to re-download the cd (on my ipod itunes not on the computer), and it said "you have already purchased this item to purchase it again press ok" or something like that. i just hit ok and thought it wasnt charging me. then i went back to see how much money i had left (i was at $10.14) and i was down to $.15! thats the second time they charged me for it!

thanks
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Doesnt apply for songs, videos, movies.

Only apps.

My brother's done this many times thinking that I've bought a song from iTunes so he can just download it on the family account.

Can't be done - You do get charged twice

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yep, as has been stated, the "unlimited re-download after purchase" is not valid on videos and songs.

You could take a shot and call them up, but I highly doubt they will do anything in your favor.
  4. SvOak18

SvOak18 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow thats so stupid! now i cant buy simcity! wtf!!!
  5. joorowned

joorowned New Member

Your best bet is to call Apple and tell them about the mishap and miscommunication you had with stupid iTunes (Dont actually say stupid iTunes). Its the only way you can get a refund.
  6. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    call apple and explain it to them, they might refund you. They probably will actually.