itunes card for apps canada?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by tornbacchus, Dec 26, 2008.

1. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

well i bought an itunes card ONLY to buys apps for my iphone 3G. i didnt think much of it, but i did look on the card and it says "use your itunes card for music and MORE on the itunes store". this would lead me to believe "what else is on the itunes store other than music, movies and apps. so i bought the 20$ card, redeemed it and found out I CANT USE THE CARD FOR APPS.

i dont buy music on itunes, so it was a waste of money. how are we supposed to know we cant use it on apps. i already used the code, but no money on the card. it says they dont do refunds, BUT IM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK. the card SAYS it can be used on itunes for music AND MORE. it does not once say "not available for purchasing apps".

if they dont give my money back, im getting it back one way or another, ill sue them if i have to. i havent been on here in a while, but see this is happening to alot of people. apple is ripping people off, and im going to sue them if i have to, IT IS NOT RIGHT. they get our money, and we dont even use it. i know im never going to be using it on movies or music, just because i like to buy cds.
  2. RawrFull

RawrFull Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i was just about to post the same thread, i got like 50 bucks worth of itunes things <_<
    i'm so pissed its just going to waste T_T, i really wanted that TAP TAP DANCE ! game D;
  3. Duhya

Duhya New Member

Thankfully i read up on the subject before buying >

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ihackback

ihackback New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ummm I've been using a gift card to buy my apps. Idk whats goin on with you guys it works for me. haha.
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Do you live in Canada? I didn't think so. You might wanna read before you post.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Natty

Natty New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Gift card...in Canada

i have the same problem, were you able to get your money back ?
    so frustrating arghhhhhh
  7. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    You can use a pre-paid credit card in Canada.
  8. Flea

Flea New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yea, it's complete garbage that they don't allow us to use Ggift cards to purchase apps.
    I got a $50 gift card during the holidays, and wound up finding out the hard way that they don't work for apps.
  9. phattbilly

phattbilly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I emailed apple about it and they said it had something to do with some law and they could do nothing about it.