iTunes being very strange after updates

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by djbartos93, Mar 19, 2009.

1. djbartos93

djbartos93 New Member

Well today i decided it was a good time to update my ipod to 2.2.1 and my itunes to 8.1 or whatever the new one is. well i get everything updated and my music synced back to my ipod, of cores i unplug and go about my day with my new restored/updated ipod, well 5:00 rolls around and i get back from the things i was doing on my half day of school. Well here is ware the trouble starts, i bought some songs on my ipod when i was out today and decided to sync them up to my computer. the purchases transfer (thank god) but after the transfer i relies that everything else on my ipod is gone accept for apps. i go back into the music section of my ipod only to find that everything is still checked therefore i should have all my stuff, well i dont. anybody else ever had this problem or know how to fix it other than just to re-sync all my stuff (im doing that now) or maybe some way of knowing what could have made iTunes/my ipod go crazy. im hoping this isnt gonna happen every time i sync my ipod because that would make my already long sync's a lot longer. any ideas/ suggestions would be appreciated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i have this problem too. Damn. I'm wondering.. has the 24kpwn got anything to do with this?