itunes app history

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Cydiaia, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    hey, i know if you buy an appfrom the appstore and you can download it again without paying for it again, hoe long does this last? like if i baught a game 3 years ago, would i be able to download it again without paying? becuase when i used to have a ipt2g, i baught like 100pound + worth of apps and i want most of them back! (this was like last year) and how can i get my buying history up cuz i cant remember what i baught, oh and ive already been into the history on itunes but it only shows like couple of months back? is there anyway i can retreve the history from last year? thanks.
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

I'm sure you can download them without charge no matter how long ago it was.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yea, I don't think it matters how long it has been, but I believe you can only redownload it a certain number of times. And in the iTunes Store, hover above the your email and then click the small triangle to reveal the pulldown menu, then click Account and then press 'Purchase History' to see all the apps you have bought.
  4. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    yeah ive done that but it doesnt show it from a certain date, all in 2009, nothing from 2008 even though i baught stuff then?
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Hmm, weird, maybe you have to be on the same computer, because I still have stuff from 2008. Not sure though.
  6. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    oh, :/ ill have to look into it lol, checked google first, there aint much helpp
  7. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    any helpp?