itunes and artwork

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by jaspertang, Sep 7, 2008.

1. jaspertang

jaspertang New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    hello guys, tried searching for my problem in the forums but didn't find one maybe i missed it, sorry if i did.

my problem is i ripped my cd's to iTunes and i manually added the artwork because iTunes can't find the artwork but after a week some of the artwork that i put was gone? i have uncheck automatically download missing album artwork already. please help me cause i spent a lot of time ripping all the music and putting the artwork and suddenly gets deleted.

thank you
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What are you asking?
    Is this a common problem? I've never come across it myself.

How many albums have gone wrong? And are you sure you added them properly? (as in add the cover art to every track in the album)

Cover art in iTunes can be tricky when done manually... so I just got an iTunes account

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jaspertang

jaspertang New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    yah i added the artwork in every track of the album. some albums are just doing fine some are not and i did the same process on adding the artwork.

just happen to me on this set of ripped cd's.

my question is what should i do so that this doesn't happen again?

i have already transfered(manually managed song and videos) the albums to my ipod touch with the complete artwork the day when i finished ripping them, my ipod still has the artwork but my iTunes doesn't have anymore.