iTunes and album artwork

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by bombs551, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bombs551

bombs551 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have each and every song labeled with artwork. But for some of my albums, they somehow disappear. Or for like my Coheed cd, half of the SAME CD keeps its artwork but the other half loses it.

And then in my iPod Touch, i'll be scrolling through my album list (not cover flow) and some of the albums won't have artwork, but when i play them, it comes up with it. Wtf is going on?

Could this be a problem with 64-bit vista and iTunes, or my jailbreak and iTunes?
  2. mj4523

mj4523 New Member

Same exact problem here...I'm using 64-bit also....not sure if that's it though. I find myself adding album art multiple times until it works. Pretty frustrating and also sometimes the art will be working fine for a week, and then all of a sudden it doesn't and I will need to re-add until it works again.
  3. pelor

pelor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have XP 32b and the same problem, does anyone have an idea for a solution?
  4. kentmaster

kentmaster New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i also have the same annoying problem
  5. dannyroxxx

dannyroxxx New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The last time i that happened i pressed CTRL + A and then right clicked, clicked "Clear Downloaded Artwork" and then pressed CTRL + A again and clicked "Get Album Artwork" and it got artwork for all my songs individually, i apologize if this doesnt work for you guys
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.