Itunes always converts and messes up!!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Kosmo, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Kosmo

Kosmo New Member

Ok well I just download all my music and have it in my own folders in My Music and play it with WMP. Now whenever I go to import my hole my music folder into itunes ( not creating a separate itunes folder if that matters ) it always has to convert half my dam songs and creates doubles and I gotta go around deleting all the doubles!! it pisses me off and is why I hate itunes, Im getting a touch on friday so I'll have to install itunes and do this, any way around it.
  2. Kosmo

Kosmo New Member

???? eh?? well lol
  3. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

I can't think of one

Please Register or Log in to view images

Look on the bright side. Once it's done, and you've got your iTunes library just the way you want it, you won't have to mess about anymore.
    To be honest with you, I found iTunes very easy to use, and now my whole music collection has the correct titles, album titles, artists, and album art. It looks great on the iPod Touch. And it's all organised perfectly.

Give it a chance, you'll see the benefits in the end

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. toehead

toehead New Member

I used winamp as well, but ditched it and havnt looked back once I tried Itunes.
  5. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

You probably have multiples on your music folder. If it has to convert the song it will be because its like wma format and it will convert it to mp3 and put it in the itunes folder...

There is no reason why you will be getting multiples.. If it must convert the song it will not put in the wma it will only put in the converted file. So there is no issue there... The only issue I can see is that you have duplicate songs in your music folder thus it is your fault you have duplicate songs in your library.