Itunes adds numbers to songs

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by aznjim22, Oct 30, 2009.

1. aznjim22

aznjim22 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So, today i was like dang, all my biggie songs are numbered so i gotta go to the number list and find them. So i renamed all my songs and took out the numbers so for example, Before: 01) Notorious BIG - Juicy After: Notorious BIG Juicy
    but itunes still adds the number-.- even after i changed the main root file name
  2. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    go get info and the tack number might be a number
  3. tktab911

tktab911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello aznjim22,

If the post above me didn't fix it,
    Try going to your entire iTunes library and hitting Ctrl+A (select all) and *right-clicking -> Get Info -> CHECK Track number -> CHECK Disk number -> then uncheck both*

That should have cleared it up for you. if you havn't purchased all the music you have from itunes, then check to make sure you dont have any other mp3/song players open like LimeWire(very popular for piratiers xD [i wonder why..]), WMP(windows media player), and anything else used for audio-playing that may have access to the files thats open.

If everything done there doesn't work, try copying your entire music library out of the current folder(s) into ONE folder, deleting the original file(s) and then pasting them back. You may have to re-star/rate your songs but if it fixes your problem... yw lol