iTunes activating and lost content

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by yoshi king, Sep 14, 2009.

1. yoshi king

yoshi king New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So I have two problems here...decided to save some internet trees with one less post:

So I admittedly have pirated apps, I am Filipino after all, so let's get that out of my system. I try to sync my apps to iTunes but every time I try, it pops up a window stating that "this computer is not authorized to sync this app" and warns me that the app will be deleted. So I press the authorize button... guess what? iTunes now pops up another window stating "this computer is already authorized." Is there a fix? Cause this is like a puppy chasing its tail.

Second, I just got my computer back after my sister did that marvelous thing of spilling her grape soda all over it. I get it back only to see it fully wiped and "out-of-the-box" condition. So I reinstalled everything, and iTunes, to see that all my songs, videos, apps, and tv shows erased. No biggie right? I was able to get back all of them except my tv shows. I'm at a loss here, 2 seasons of Invader Zim and 1-3 seasons of South Park are gone. I bought all tv shows through iTunes and was wondering if I can restore them in some way

Specs:
    iPod Touch 1G 8gb
    iTunes 8.2.1
    Windows Vista

-sorry for the long post and thanks in advance