iTunes behaves strangely!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by loukas77, Sep 2, 2009.

1. loukas77

loukas77 Member

Feb 23, 2008
    Hello. Yesterday i decided to update my ipod touch 1st gen from 2.2.1 to 3.0. I had to upgrade to itunes 8.2 in order to do it so i checked for updates in itunes and it automatically installed itunes Ok i bought and did a full restore to my ipod and set it as new, the jailbreak it with redsn0w and then synced it. All went good (well i got one SWOD so i had to restore again, i tryied installing this new app from cydia that has a spy as an icon called "PrivaCy" but i got SWOD) and now my ipod is perfect (exept some 3.0 bugs like when shuffle is on and the is completely close and i search for a song from spirngboard it does not play the song i choose but another from that album... anyway

Please Register or Log in to view images

Today i wanted to listen to music so i oppened itunes, selected a playlist and let it play as i was using the computer. I put itunes in the taskbar (like WMP) when i minimise it so i can play/pause, skip songs easily. But today when it gets into taskbar mode it just doesn't work. No buttons can be pressed and to restore itunes (so i can see it) i have to double click the icon from the desktop. Also i have a dock plugin for itunes (i use rklauncher and windows xp pro SP3) and it can't be used to control itunes anymore. Also Soundcrank (which i use for lyrics) does not open at all (as if it does not detect itunes...). So is there a way to fix it? When the installation finished yesterday i got a message that itunes is not installed and i had to launch it manually but i could launch it. Any help is apreciated. Thanks.
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Lol, that's just your Computer lagging.