iTunes 7.6

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by csdonz, Jan 16, 2008.

1. csdonz

csdonz New Member

i want to upgrade to 7.6 but i have a 1.1.2 JB iPod touch and i heard it will automatically update, how do i stop it from doing this, i read through various topics on here but all i see is people saying to turn it off in preferences but i hear it still updates
    help appreciated

p.s bit off topic but is the an app that lets me turn wifi on and off from the springboard?
  2. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You can update iTunes to 7.6 and it will not effect your iPod. It may ask you if you want to upgrade your iPod, just simply click cancel or whichever option you like. Simple. It will not automatically update so no worries.

Bitter.
  3. BoBop123

BoBop123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I upgraded to itunes 7.6 and it didn't automatically upgrade my ipod. It still asks you if you want to. Just click no.

I don't know of any app that lets you turn your wifi on and off from the springboard. You can go into settings you know? But you probably just want to turn it off from the sprinboard.

-Adam-
  4. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dont update itunes.... nothing saying you have to

Services, Bossprefs will let you turn on mail, ssh, wifi,(Samba Wth?) and other stuff
  5. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch