itunes 7.6 problems

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by godsten, Jan 15, 2008.

1. godsten

godsten New Member

everytime i try and connect my touch with the new version of itunes 7.6 i get an error message and itunes shuts down. anybody else having this issue? everything else works fine, but if my touch can't be connected that'll be bad news.

as a side note if anyone knows where i can get 7.5 that would be awesome, i checked apple but they only have 7.4.3
  2. godsten

godsten New Member

crisis averted, i just took all the apple stuff off and reinstalled, works now. now all i gotta do is wait til 1.1.3 is jailbroke and enjoy

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. dionysus623

dionysus623 New Member

i just had that same problem. but just fixed it by going into control panel, then add or remove programs, then clicked Apple Mobile Device Support, then hit "click here for support information". a window will pop up and hit repair. did the same for Apple Software Update. works fine for me now.
  4. PIT3R

PIT3R New Member

You can find old versions at oldapps.com

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. bill3kirk

bill3kirk New Member

Link to 7.5

I had similar issues with my iPhone and Windows XP. As soon as I upgraded to 7.6 my iPhone would no longer connect. Kept saying it saw it be could not recognize it.
    Here is a link to 7.5 -

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/...-to-activate-iphone-anywhere-internationally/

After I uninstalled 7.6 and re-installed 7.5 everything worked fine.
    Really disappointed with Apple on this one!