ITs ur own freakin fault

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by gojohnnyboi, Feb 29, 2008.

1. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

ok, i did release my soft upgrade, that DID work perfectly, and then i stated CLEARLY space like 20 lines away from all the rest of the stuff: EDIT: UPDATING DO NOT USE UNTIL DONE IT WILL SCREW UR IPOD OVER!!

And what do ppl do?? they use it, then get pissed at me. pardon that but its true. nothin makes me more mad then to take the blame for a nothing
  2. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

you COULD of just simply taken it down to avoid this drama alltogether. whining about people still using it isnt going to fix anything, as users on these forums simply do not read half of the time.
  3. tootricky

tootricky New Member

4. gojohnnyboi

this is simply a notice to those who now are for some reason mad at me, even know i really did nothing...
  5. Exosion

Exosion Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Exactly. YOU are the idiot for actually releasing a soft upgrade. You should KNOW people are going to get it no matter what because they are so desperate.
  6. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

not me, the OP. i avoid soft upgrades because they arent true jailbreaks. i oppose all of them. and people who just write a batch script does not make them a "hacker". jesus, batch scripting is EASY.
  7. gojohnnyboi

its not a batch file dude......and duh they're easy. thats why im learning C++ from my uncle hes a computer programmer. and it runs on the ipod so its not a batch
  8. Khamelion

Khamelion New Member

There are so many Jailbreaks since 1.1.3.
    I would not blame someone who tries to help, even it's not a true Jailbreak.
    Because i was so frustrated with ZiPhone and the looping thing, i do appreciate a soft jailbreak.
    At first i also have some issues, but i resolved it on my own and I'm not asking for help. Even if i have one, i'll search for it.
    Some users here are really crazy and ask about everything, without searching for a perhaps already given answer.
    So I thank you for your work gojohnnyboi.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. gojohnnyboi

lol thanks for the support
  10. FregoS

FregoS New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey kid, it's your fault totally, you released it. Why do you even waste time making a soft upgrade? And as for your avatar... Change it, it's gay. Your face and your hair and your cap. Mister B-boy johnny to teh x rapping wtf ownage