its Madness

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by carvalho360, Dec 2, 2007.

1. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

i know this is kind of a dumb question, but would creating madness the game be even slightly possible, like maybe a one window, like i phyiscs with u as the main character, kind of similar to the gba controller scheme,,,,l and r buttons scroll guns and u move jsut like the gba emulator, doesnt sound impossible, but i wouldnt know...would be amazingly sick in a good way if someone could make/port this or w.e it is called to bring the game to ipot
  2. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Madness interactive?
  3. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

yea interactive= madness the game..same thing..i think it seems possible..kinda like a teenage mutant ninja turtles game on the gpsphone thing... same button layout but even less complicated
  4. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That would be badass. Only problem I see with your control layout is 360 degree guns.. how would you do that?
  5. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

it doesnt have to look good..it could be like the gamecube super smash bros where everything is 2d.. : P .....im thinking jsut a basic like pistol knife game at first...it cant be that ahrd and i wish a developer would at least try it : P