It's about time I get a mac!

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Clownassasin, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OK, if some of you have seen, previously i have tried and failed to install leopard on my computer, so I'm deciding to get a mac

Now the only real problems for me would be convincing my parents to let me get one due to its high cost

The only bad thing is that I just got a computer for Christmas to use between me, my dad and my sister, seeing as that im the only that goes on here, an i do go on like every day, ive decided to get something better, more suitable to my likings so, I am going for an iMac, the new ones.

As far as money problems, My parents are trying to sell my grandmas apartment because she recently passed away, and if i can convince them to give them $1000 from what they make, ill be able to get my iMac with the money I got

So what i kneed is some things to tell my parents to convince them to get me it, any ideas? please feel free to comment
  2. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    idk man...

you really think they will openly and easily just drop you a grand and leave it at that?

i dont think so, you would have to be pretty damn spoiled, or just in a really good financial spot.

So you are probly gonna need to raise ALOT more money on your own, or kiss some major ass....
  3. twindragons

twindragons Banned

wat a jerk off. u are going to use that money to make Steve iFag richer??? u need to be shot my friend. why dont u get a job u fcuking bum and see that making money isnt easy as u think it is. ur parents must be stupid to give a tool like u a grand. if u do get that money send it to me because i can turn it to thousands of dollars by making a great investment.
  4. Jeav93

Jeav93 New Member

well, first of all, i'm sorry about your grandma...

but about your Mac... i also want one. i am in a completely different situation here, but i know how it feels like to yearn an iMac. i have no idea what you could say to your parents, but i can tell you what happened to me after i get mine [if i get it]

fcuk you. you have no idea what his life is like [neither do i]. but even if his life were like you think it is, you have absolutely no reason to call him that. so yeah.. don't say that man..
  5. mclaurin10

mclaurin10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I just got one too, really phyched, the 15 inch MacBook Pro with 512mb of vram. YEA
  6. twindragons

twindragons Banned

im pretty sure he is a rich ****, cuz poor people cant afford and ipod touch, and not to mention he IS asking for a grand. so, in reality, will a punk @ss kid ask his poor parents for a grand??.... no!!
  7. twindragons

twindragons Banned

ok.........

Please Register or Log in to view images

do u want a fcuking cookie?

1 person likes this.
  8. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What is your problem? Why are you so angry?
  9. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Tooo many angry people these days Teslanaut, most of the posters that posted on this thread flamed the guy lol.
  10. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    not me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.