iTouchable Jailbreak Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by dallen928, Mar 24, 2008.

1. dallen928

dallen928 New Member

ok well i had used iTouchable.de jailbreak method several but had had to restore for various reasons and the most recent time i tried to jailbreak, something went wrong. while all the command prompts were flying by on the ipod screen it stopped and continuously displayed "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" on every line and it won't stop doing that. i tried manually restoring (sleep+home -> home) which did not work and everytime i restart my ipod it restarts the process all over again with no change. in addition, itunes does not pick it up so i cant restore it that way so it seems theres nothing i can do!! any help plz!!!!!!
  2. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

if it was an 8gb ipod touch thats ur prob. also, control+alt+delete to bring up task manager. end proccess named ziphone........
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Dallen, use ZiPhone 2.6b

Johnny, could you explain to him what to do? Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. orkodan

orkodan New Member

I had the same problem. I just tried tried and kept on trying to get it into restore mode and eventually it did. It was a good job I had nothing to do at work otherwise I would've given up.

Justr keep trying to restore my friend and hopefully it will. I then went ahead and just used ziphone instead of the ipodtouychmaster version as it's just way too unstable, and saying that so's ziphone. It jbed it first time but kept freezing, I reinstalled 1.1.4(official) but now my computer doesn't see the ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    can there please be a sticky saying how to fix bsd root? there has to be 245874578639 posts about this
  6. dallen928

dallen928 New Member

i think u solved my problem
    thx dude...u think u cud explain the ziphone process to me...im way to lazy to try to find it lol