Itouch won't connect to comp even in restore mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mporubek22395, Dec 3, 2009.

1. mporubek22395

mporubek22395 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok here is my problem. I have had my 2g 8gig ipod touch for a little while now, recently jailbroke it, worked fine and everything. one day i was getting some more apps off cydia and it told me i was low on space. I don't know why, but i went into the main settings app on the home screen and pressed restore. yes i confirmed it and whatnot. it said it would take about an hour, which it took about 45 minutes i would say. then after it finished, it went to the apple logo. It was there for a while so i figured it had bricked. i tried turning it off and on again and again, it was stuck on the apple logo. now i have libusb and whatnot and everything, but no matter what i do (dfu mode, recovery mode) it will not connect to my computer. I hold the lock and home buttons for 10, let go of lock and the connect to itunes thing pops up, but itunes does not do anything. it does not detect an ipod in recovery or dfu, and i cant sync to it. my computer doesnt even recognise that anything has been plugged in. Can somebody please help me? its important that i get this ipod working again for it is no longer mine, and the owners is getting very impatient.
  2. Michael09

Michael09 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm having the same trouble. Use a different computer to restore it.