Itouch Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by timbowman1, Mar 30, 2009.

1. timbowman1

timbowman1 Member

Ok, i was getting annoyed of the slow wake up from 24kpwn, so i got the ne redtool, clicked start jailbreak process and followed along until i got the Nor Only firmware created. Then i went to LogoManager, imported a PNG logo,(im sure it works, i had it before)and clicked inject. I Clickedthe RedTool Nor firmware option, Clicked select Logo, selected my logo for restore and boot (same logo) and clicked set. I clicked inject.It said Injection finished. It never determined device status, so i just clicked start. Everything went fine, i got in dfu mode, got the white screen, and then i got the successful box, and it sayed to do a shift click restore for redtool-MPOM on my desktop. i Went to itunes 7.5, clicked ok, shift clicked restore to MPOM, the logo popped up on my ipod, and then I got error 6. My Ipod restarted, and now i am at the recovery mode screen. (cable into itunes). Anyway i can restore without losing my stuff? IF IT IS ABSOLUTELY NEEDED, i will delete everything.

Also: is there anyway i can back up all my apps? I have 8 pages
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I forgot to add that whenever i go through the jaibreak process(just flash the NOR) and i restore with the jailbreak custom firmware it gives, i get error 13. Apparently i can have my ipod off, in restore mode, and in DFU mode. Please Help ME!
  2. AmazingNachos

AmazingNachos Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    use 8.1

but REBOOT your computer after install
  3. timbowman1

timbowman1 Member

I actually was using 8.1, but i got the same error and then i uninstalled it, rebooted, and installed 7.5. I will, however, try again with 8.1.
    Thanks for helping!
    Can anyone tell me EXACTLY what to do? I just rebooted after installing 8.1.

This sucks.
    No one knows!?
    bumped
    When i restore with custom nor only from redtool, i see the apple on my itouch with the progress bar but then i get error 6.