iTouch = god! :D

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by Illuminati, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok, so it took some fiddling and a few reinstalls of ssh and a few other things, but now I am able to control all of my servers from my iPod Touch running ssh

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now if only I had a way of sending ctrl and meta (alt) keys, so I could use emacs. Or an external keyboard. I wonder if I could somehow hack my ancient foldable palm keyboard (yeah, the original one) to work with the Touch. Then again, that would completely obviate the whole point of being able to remotely control all of my servers from my iPod Touch.

Amazing how such a small thing as not having 2 particular keys available makes a huge impact on how useful the device is.
  2. Solstace

Solstace New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Dude. From your thread - Whats an iTouch? I don't think your thread title. "iTouch" has anything to do with the information provided. I understand when you said "iPod Touch" but iTouch, I mean come on man.....
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Your post breaks the rules. No iTouch/iPod Touch debates.

I use TouchTerm for remote login. It's got all the modifyers.
  4. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ya i would go with TouchTerm because it is the best. And also, for all of you who are debating on the name of the ipod touch/itouch, WHO CARES ITS A NAME! COME ON! whats the problem with calling it one thing or another, im sure we can all figure it out. IPhone, Itouch, same thing. stop debating and fighting over it.
  5. Solstace

Solstace New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My apologies. Its just that I have issues with people calling the iPod Touch iTouch cuz I dunno.

Anywho I don't know yah... Amazing! I like the way you think Illuminati.