itouch and itunes music problems

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by coolacellar, Jan 13, 2008.

1. coolacellar

coolacellar New Member

heres my issue. i was on my friends computer and i plugged my ipod in and it said that i needed to restore my ipod and then all of my computer downloaded songs were erased but the ones that i downloaded wirelessly from itunes store on my itouch were still there. so when i get home i have to do the forced restore on my ipod and it appears that there is no way to get the music i downloaded form my ipod back. what can i do to get them back.

thx
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can only sync an iPod with one computer, so it replaces all of your old songs with the new songs.

If you've synced your iPod with your computer, it should have transfered your songs over to it. Otherwise, your best bet is to contact Apple, explain what happened and see if they'll let you re-download them.
  3. deveelx

deveelx New Member

In addition to what Dan said, note that if you have a jailbroken iPod touch Apple will less likely to help you.
  4. coolacellar

coolacellar New Member

i have restored my ipod to factor settings so therefore it is no longer jailbroken, that and i will make a point to not mention it.