Itouch 3g 8gb or 32gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by roshurwill, Nov 8, 2009.

1. roshurwill

roshurwill New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    some for my birthday im hoping to get some money, i want a 32gb ipod touch 3g, and my mum said, "is it worth its money", i mean i know 32gb for the space but what other differences for the 8gb and the 32gb, im not sure if im gonna fill 32gb...
  2. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    32GB has newer hardware than the 8GB. plus it has voice control & a microphone on the earphones. the 8GB is essentially the same thing as they released a year ago. no changes. just harder to jailbreak.

If you are going to utilize the 32GB then go for it, but if you're not then see if you can find a 2G ipod touch 8GB. It'll be easier if you want to jailbreak it.
  3. roshurwill

roshurwill New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the thing is i was planning for a 2g 16gb until they dont sell them brand new, and i dont really want a ipod preowned, so i think my only chose is to buy a 3g 32gb, does the jailbreak change the ipod, you know like a different feeling to it.
  4. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well, jailbreaking by itself wont make you notice any changes. if you dont know what you're doing then i wouldn't really suggest doing it... Basically it unlocks your root file system so lets you modify the device in the sense that system files and everything. So basically you can have third party apps. themes and everything. What happens to your ipod is entirely up to you and what you install on it.

So in short, it does change the feel of it, but at the end of the day, its the same old music/video player you got from the store. just looks prettier and a little more useful.
  5. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yer it unlocks ipod dreams