Itouch 2nd Gen FM Transmitter

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by hwa786, Mar 23, 2009.

1. hwa786

hwa786 New Member

I have a Itouch 2nd Generation. Im looking for a FM Transmitter, and there are sooooo many out there! Any ideas which ones work better and are more reliable? Thanks!
  2. flapper

flapper New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I've been looking for one for a while now but they're either to over priced or not compatible, I've heard about one that stands out to me.

Don't quota me on this though, as I haven't had confirmation really but I hear that the Belkin (Model F8Z176) is meant to be good and works with the 2G. The cheapest I have seen it for is around the £45 mark.
  3. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I use an aux cable
  4. ozw123321

ozw123321 New Member

I also need it!!!!
  5. Dani3l.Damon

Dani3l.Damon New Member

Search ebay for ipod touch bundle kit.. you get 12 good things for under 25 bucks with free shipping.. some of which have mp3 player fm transmitters.. any transmitter will work.. but if you want one for the ipod alone it will cost a little bit more at around 20 bucks or so alone for cheap generic and around 40-90 for apple
  6. tyler666

tyler666 New Member

I would for sure check out ebay. I got this one BELKIN F8Z182 IPOD/IPHONE TUNECAST AUTO WITH CLEARSCAN off ebay for $15. The regular price is around $60-$80 that I have seen. It works pretty good but you can hear some static on the slower songs but I listen to a lot of heavy stuff so I don't even notice. It has 2 mem slots too that you can program the best stations on that work in your area. I wouldn't shell out $80 for one of these when you can spend a few more dollars and buy yourself a new deck off ebay that you can plug your ipod directly in via usb or aux. Hope that helps.

Cheers