itouch 2g sucks

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by winterkind, Jan 20, 2009.

1. winterkind

winterkind New Member

I understood you guys... it called IPOD TOUCH not itouch.. but its everyone own problem how they call it... i know that the jb is in work .. and its very difficult.. and take a long time... but im thinking too that the i touch 2G sucks because it takes so long time.. why can't apple do it easyier for the dev team...xD ---> i know the reasons for apple.
  2. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Isn't this kinda lame? You cant really say the iPod Touch 2G sucks because it havn't got a released jailbreak currently. Really think about the two devices WITHOUT jailbreak.
    Think of them as jailbreaking never existed. Which one would you choose?
  3. winterkind

winterkind New Member

ok i agree with you overreacted but it look like there is no way to jb and its make me sik xD
  4. sconethief

sconethief Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what are you talkinga about? what the he'll is an itouch? all I know of I an iPod touch
    last time I checked the jailbreak is almost done >.>
    the new processor messed up the way the iPod touch was originally jailbroken. Apple doesn't want us to have the jailbreak because it hurts appstore sales by bringing in pirates and it brings in things againt their appstore rules. the same reason Sony tried to stop hackers with the psp 3000. in a short time jailbreaking will be released. be patient!
    edit: there not giving up there just looking or another easier exploit to do the jailbreak with. this may add another week or two to the time before release but, be happy we get anything

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. winterkind

winterkind New Member

kk i understand u all and what you want me to say i understand and wait

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. fusion324

fusion324 New Member

its called iPod Touch!
  7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    this is thread is pointless, illegible and stupid.
  8. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah really. i hate it when people call it an itouch... i HATE it... and just be patient. it will come... and also even if u did understand the tech stuff, u wouldn't be able to help the dev team. I understand this stuff to a pretty good degree, and i can't help them. u need to know how to reverse enginner, how to dump the bootrom, plus all the different terminology... and thats not all... theres a crap lot more. its whack... i would suggest going to the chronic dev googlecode wiki, and see if u can make heads or tails of that stuff...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i quote ur edit. ummm they aren't looking for an easier exploit... they are just looking for another exploit. the current one is looking like its going to hit a dead end... that being that they can't make it untethered. so they look for another... which u r correct could add about 1-2 weeks on to the process, but i wouldn't worry. chronic told me that he as well as the dev team r able to dump the bootrom to look for exploits. so its being worked on
  9. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    read the big red letters on the top of the forum...
    its here..ohh mama
  10. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    read some of the other threads in this forum...

they need to find a new exploit... which means it ISN'T here... yet... in a few weeks it should be, providing there aren't anymore problems with making things untethered and what not... ohh mama