iTouch 2g interesting conundrum.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XxrockthedrumsxX, Feb 21, 2009.

1. XxrockthedrumsxX

XxrockthedrumsxX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Let me state first the i have successfully jailbroken my ipod touch 2g many times before.

My problem now is when i attempt to jailbreak my ipod touch with the new redsn0w lite semi...it doesnt work.

Everything goes smoothly until i attempt to boot my jailbroken ipod. It flashes the apple logo...then immediately shows the recovery icon..wtf?

*UPDATE*

I decided to forget the new redsn0w semi and just rejailbreak using redsn0w lite....same thing happened though...wtf??

**OMG WTF UPDATE?!?!?!?!?**

mmk...so i still have the same problem as stated above but now ive run into the interesting WEIRD conundrum where my ipod is in Recvoery Mode (no question about this, Lib USB says so) but for some reason i can log into the shell and do other commands that you cant do unless your in DFU mode....WTF im tripping out right now...
  2. azntiger1000

azntiger1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well did you turn on itunes? cuz i think you finished the jb process and now it just want to sync with itunes
  3. hipy

hipy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    use the search button idiot

semi tehterd is normal that the first 5mins at a boot it shows itunes logo.
  4. XxrockthedrumsxX

XxrockthedrumsxX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey asshole dont call me an idiot....i am aware of the recovery symbol being normal when booting.

whats weird is that it !!!!DOES NOT BOOT!!!!

it stays in recovery mode (LIBUSB) and once its done failing it proceeds back into an unrecognized USB state.