itouch 1g V.2.2 jailbroken

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by baskalball, Nov 30, 2008.

1. baskalball

baskalball New Member

May 17, 2008
    guys i've been searching the forum for quite some time now.. and i've found some, but its not working and i have a question sir... MAY you please answer it. thank you.

SARAFI question.
    i opened safari then i went to download a FLASH PLAYER (ZIPPED) and it downloaded the question is... where or how could i find it??

SOURCES question.
    i searched this website for all the possible sources i could find, but i couldn't find anything that has its worth.
    could you guys geme a good link of sources for:

??? thanks in advance.. i mean could you give me a LINK the exact link for the BEST source.. i have a hard time looking for a GOOD link i always ends up having the bad link of sources for my itouch...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Safari does not support Flash Player, or any other separate plugins. As for the sources, for Cydia, or for Installer?

Edit: Regardless of which your talking about, there really isn't much more than the default sources provided. Mainly because most developers are focusing on the AppStore. There's a 1000x more (and better) games that you can find on the AppStore, than in Cydia or Installer.