italian apps??????? sorry this is in english

Discussion in 'Applicazioni [IT]' started by swpelchat, Mar 28, 2008.

1. swpelchat

swpelchat New Member

just wondering and i have been on MMI for a while (since about xmas) and i am stationed in naples italy. i am american but i have an italian friend who knows very little english. he bought an iphone and i completely set it up for him and put quite a few apps but the problem is that only I know how to use them. i tried to explain every thing ive done to the phone but he just dosnt understand and my italian is pretty fr!cken horrible. so i told him i would look for an app or even request an app that can change other apps to italian.(3rd party apps that is) because i already changed the language of the phone but obviously it dosnt change all the other apps languages.

so the basis of this question is, is there an app already out there somewhere or is it possible for someone to make one for me that can convert 3rd party apps into other languages. this would be incredibly helpful for a lot of people around the world that want to use an unlocked iphone and all the 3rd party apps.

ps.im willing to pay quite a bit for this app and im pretty damn sure other people around the world would pay for this also. if this is not possible can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can find all the 3rd party apps in an italian version. thank you very much.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Luigi91_IT

Luigi91_IT New Member

Well, I don't think that there are apps like "translators for apps"... Only certain apps support multi-language and we translated in Italian MobileScrobbler but we are looking for other apps that need do be translated. If you have particular requests post here; if the app supports in some ways multiple languages is easy, otherwise we can email the author of the app and send him a translated version of the app.
  3. swpelchat

swpelchat New Member

thank you very much i will keep this in mind. grazia mille(spelling?)
  4. Clod_house

Clod_house New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    grazie mille