It keeps removing my songs.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by iDestiny, Oct 4, 2010.

1. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Grr.

manually manage music= music not being in sync with iTunes library (I'm lazy and add music/lyrics to my ipod but not my library. When I update my firmware, it deletes songs and I have to resync or SSH beforehand, ergo annoying.)

syncing= not being able to add music from other computers and random music deletion (Basically, when the links to my music on my computer die and I move them from my folders, some songs get synced but not others. iTunes doesn't even tell me it's deleting songs! Also other songs are apparently 'unplayable' on my iPod when it's already on there, so syncing only results in deleted music!)

So is there an alternative?
  2. SuperMario

SuperMario Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Try sharepod. It might work.
  3. iDestiny

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    No detection. I'm on a higher firmware, I think.
  4. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Something like this where it says all my songs were in my ipod but there weren't any on it.

I ticked the 128 ACC convert and synced my songs then unticked and synced again and it worked again. It popped up sooner and I had to restore but I hope the first method works.
  5. iDestiny

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    So weird. I see the song in my iTunes library (but not on my iPod), so it should have synced. I try to play my song from iTunes and it doesn't play but freeze on 3 seconds. I drag the slider and it shifts to 4 seconds and freezes there. I drag it back to the start and it freezes and 3 seconds. Then I pause and play and it's still at 3 seconds. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ITUNES!!! Maybe that's why it's not syncing. But I'd already successfully played it on my iPod before it got deleted!

Please Register or Log in to view images

'

I know that iTunes has also located it properly.