iStudy help.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Rukaze, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Rukaze

Rukaze New Member

I'm really new to this whole app. thing with the ipod, seeing as i just got mine.

I really want to know if someone can explain how to use istudy. I've tried looking throught the forum, but i need in depth kind of information.

like what /var/root/Library/iFlashCards is and how to get the cards onto my ipod.

any help would be super appreciated.
  2. benw

benw New Member

OK, in MobileFinder.app, which you can download from installer.app, navigate to /private/var/root/Library/iFlashCards on your iPod, inside this folder create a subject, for example: "French Test", now inside this "French Test" folder, create two text documents, you can create .txt files with MobileTextEditor.app, one text file called: Questions.txt and the other called: Answers.txt . Now in the questions.txt file put your questions one per line, and in answers.txt put your answers one per line, boot up iStudy, and your ready to go. Repeat this process in another folder with the/iFlashCards folder for another set of flashcards.

i normally type up the answers.txt and questions.txt on my computer then synce them with CuteFTP Pro (rather than typing these docs in MobileText Editor), but that is an entirely different matter.

Hope this helps!
    Ben
  3. ipod touch rocks

ipod touch rocks Banned

try PMING someone. dunno....
  4. benw

benw New Member

How helpful...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Rukaze

Rukaze New Member

thanks much. that helps alot.