Ist Gen Touch Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sparker781, Aug 24, 2010.

1. sparker781

sparker781 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey all thanks for stopping by. I think the time to get rid of my 1st generation touch is about now. I charged it fine on iTunes and now when I try and connect to my wi-fi in my house it stays on the screen that says "connecting" with the circle going round and round and round. I was contemplating having it looked at by this company i found online called millilamp but wasnt sure if it's even worth it anymore.

Thoughts?
  2. carfreak95

carfreak95 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm getting rid of mine too soon.
    Did you try restoring with itunes? Also, try to restart it first.
    I think the ipod is probably worth under $100 forsure and getting it checked by a company wouldnt be worth it.
  3. sparker781

sparker781 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay a restart of the device worked. Can get online..But the battery is junk cause I was at 100% earlier and now I'm down to 20% with one reboot. I wanted a 2nd generation touch, but I'll guess I can save the cash and get the 3rd generation. Does anyone know if they're making a 4th generation touch?
  4. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Get the 4th gen if your getting a new one, also, when you reboot your ipod, the battery drops by a huge amount, but give it about an hour and ittl go back up eventually, i dont know why but it does this on my ipod too.
  5. sparker781

sparker781 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When is the 4th generation Touch coming out?
  6. JoshH100

JoshH100 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Apple has an event for the 1st of September, but the release date is probably around the 22nd.