iPhone 3G Issues using Iphone 3g and tape deck...Feedback??!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Conplomo, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Conplomo

Conplomo New Member

I have a jb Ipod touch, and use it in my car all the time. I just have some random tape deck adapter....

I got the 3g and have been using it in my car ( love pandora!!! ) but i get what sounds like feedback through the speakers. Sometimes its crazy loud. When I put the earphone adapter even close to the phone it will give feedback.

I drive an audi with the bose system so i dont think its that, i use my ipod Touch and no issues....

So whats with it?? It seems like the phone is interfering some how....not all the time, but I wanted to know if anyone has seen or heard of this....

Should I try another adapter?

Also, when at work I cant keep my Iphone next to my desk phone...it creates a static noise in my work phone...

And from what I can tell its only when I have to use Edge...3g doesnt seem to give same problems...

Is this interference?? Radiation? Am I getting cancer?

Really I just want my iphone to play music correctly in my car...and FM transmitters suck

Thoughts??
  2. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well not all FM transmitters suck, i bought one for 15$ and it works just fine, there a ton out there that are even better then the one i have. maybe u should try that.
  3. flashisflamable

flashisflamable New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its because the iphone uses a 3 way headphone jack, and the 3rd one is for the microphone in the headphones, its a common problem i get when using the iphone headphones in other devices, if your confused, look at a headphone jack from other headphones and then look at the iphone headphone jack
  4. ‹React™›

‹React™› New Member

You don't have cancer.

Lol.
  5. skynex721

skynex721 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    [Arnold]Its not a tumor[/Arnold]