Issue with Stack

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kOrNwHeAt, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I downloaded Stack but the icon is in the middle of my dock and I can't get it to move. I've read a thread that says use blank icons from iblank but I don't want to do that. It also mentioned using settings.app to move it but I can't figure out how
  2. ainsy

ainsy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    u have to install supreme preferences from cydia, theres more options in there. it comes up in winterboard, so you apply it like a theme. go into your settings then you should have more options, it's under the Add-On section
  3. whocaresit

whocaresit New Member

I faced the same problem, In settings, choose Stack, change the Position back to center, then back to bottom right, and it works

Please Register or Log in to view images

However, the icon seems to overlap other icons, as if it not an icon occupying any space on the dock.

4. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I'll try the supreme preferences tomorrow since I wont have access to wifi until then.
    But there is no Stack button in settings. I can't find it.
  5. ainsy

ainsy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it'll be in there after u install supreme prefs, if you can't find it, pm me or leave a comment here and i'll help
  6. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thanks a lot. I installed supreme preferences earlier today. It took me a few minutes to realize that I had to activate through Winterboard but I got it working and the stack icon is where I want it. Thanks a lot for your help
  7. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Can confirm that this works... change it to center, then back to bottom right then respring, and it finally went to the bottom right instead of center. Didn't have to install Supreme Prefs to do this...

Thanks