Issue in Videora Convertor... Plz help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 1nonlyme, Jul 18, 2010.

1. 1nonlyme

1nonlyme New Member

Hi All,
    I recently bought Ipod Touch 32 GB 3rd generation. Frankly speaking I am a complete layman when it comes to encoding and video conversion. So I did a lot of reading to zero it on videora convertor which was suggested by many as one of the best convertor for ITouch. So I tried Videora, though the video clarity was amazing, the audio had some kind of surround effect. The effect was so pronounced that audio is distorted. I do not know how I can describe the effect, it seems as the sound comes through a long pipe (don’t know what is the effect called).
    Hence I used ‘Total Video convertor’ and simulated the exact same settings as I had used in Videora. (H.264, Video Bitrate: 768 Kbits/s, Video Re-size: 480 X 320).
    The audio in this instance was ok but the video clarity was unmatched to that of Videora.
    So I am more inclined to use Videora if only the audio issue is solved. Guys, I will be grateful if any of you can help me out in this.

Thanks a lot.
  2. ltrtiger

ltrtiger New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Don't have a solution for Videora, since I used it and didn't have any audio issues. Still...I prefer to use Handbrake and the iPod Touch preset for videos.
  3. slim6596

slim6596 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Or you could try iPodME, It also has an iPod Touch preset and I have had really good results with it. (It's free also, just like Videora)
  4. Swiss3g

Swiss3g Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Yeah mate.. iPod me is best. Simple and quality
  5. Fike

Fike Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah, videora sucks. I've tried converting Avatar loads of times, very slow and crashes all the time. And I have pretty good PC specs. Never heard of iPod Me, will take a look at it.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    WHOAH... iPod Me is only 3.9MB... and videora is like 20! :S