iSolitaire

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by yanks111890, Jan 22, 2008.

1. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    does anybody have isolitaire verison .6 because all i get is the points and time bar on the bottom but no cards ive tried everything
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Are you sure you are not low on app space? I had programs 'half-install' because of that before...
  3. yanks111890

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    nope i already moved my apps directory and it worked fine with family guy theme until update .... thought it mite be the theme so i uninstalled everything but to no avail did that work
  4. DreTouch

DreTouch New Member

Wow so I'm not the only one this has been happening to huh, my isolitaire has been doing the same and like you I thought that it might be because of skins I downloaded, I have uninstalled and installed it many times and nothing has worked, I even checked to make sure that all the files are set to 755 through cuteftp. Nothing has worked for me. Hopefully someone can post an older version if not I will rip the version my friend has on his ipod tomorrow and post it for you.
  5. yanks111890

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    awesome thanks man
  6. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    iSolitare issue

I had this same problem. I found some thread in iPod touch fans forum that explained how to fix it by altering the n4plist thingy. I would've posted the link to the thread but i couldn't find it. I'm sure it's here though. I'm sorry i couldn't be of more help but it should get you looking in the right direction.

Please Register or Log in to view images