Isn't it interesting.....

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by jpga13, May 25, 2008.

1. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Isn't it interesting how everyone cried because Pwnage Tool came out and then Winpwn was delayed forever and then when Winpwn was released and had all the added features that Pwnage Tool didn't have but you never hear any of the Mac people crying because Winpwn can do so much more now.
  2. shuft95

shuft95 Member

yes...? sum1 just said that to me?i wonder who?
  3. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    are you implying that winpwn is better?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Nope it's just funny how everyone whined for weeks on the windows version but never heard the Mac people whining. I guess it's better if you know how to use it which most don't or if you want to pwn 2.0 but the new Pwnage Tool will be out shortly.
  5. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well its just that we wanted it so badly and he delayed so many times. also my iPod is fixed
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It IS Hilarious. WinPWN uses were just so angry that us Mac users had Pwnage Tool. Even though there isn't really anything exciting about it.

I guess thats how Windows users are

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey, Hey, Hey... This is very serious. You are OS-ist. I can get a mod to infract you for that.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

well that is a good point u have there jpga13 i am not complaining at all and i use pwnage tool for mac..... and yes i would like to see some of the stuff that they added to the winpwn in the mac version ... but i have patience so ill wait and i wont bish like alot of ppl did
  9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well they said they are close so who knows. I guess we will just have to keep not whining about it.
  10. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    before i say something i dont want a os war so lets just keep this under control.

i dont think its right to make a generalization about windows users because some people wanted an application. now im sure you can relate to this. lets saay you want a program for your mac thats only for windows. your gonna be just as jealous. try to put your self in our shoes. think about it. thats why i think its wrong to make a generalization about windows users. please i dont want a flame war, im just expressing my opinion.