Isn't it amazing

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by FakePassword, Nov 25, 2007.

1. FakePassword

FakePassword New Member

it's amazing how fast we, as a comunity, can state our needs for the iPod touch/iPhone
    and see results.

a couple days ago someone saw this new project caled crayon. and someone said that someone should put it on the iPod. well someone did, like just a few hours later.

yesterday was the first i've seen a post of someone wanting a scientific calculator for the iPod, today theres is one, and its great.

who knows what will be next. i hope apple won't compleatly block us from this great...thing.

-i'm not sure how else to explain it.
  2. wagg34

wagg34 New Member

I agree. Since I've joined this site (I know I haven't posted a lot myself, but I do come on everyday and read tons of them), I've seen some amazing teamwork and creativity. Thumbs up to everyone here.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, I do understand the concept behind Apple's objection to hacking. But jailbreaking my iPod has had quite the opposite effect than that concept would imply (e.g. my iPod is more perfect now than what Steve Jobs would consider a perfect iPod to be).
  3. igottjam

igottjam New Member

Yup. It's awesome.
  4. moto617

moto617 New Member

Yeah man, this site freaking rocks! I've learned a lot from the people here and from using totorials from youtube.

Please Register or Log in to view images