iSniper: Super Sniper killer.

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by zsuns, Jan 24, 2009.

1. zsuns

zsuns New Member

iSniper is a new sniper game available in the app store. It is similar to Super Sniper, except much more interactive and overall, much better.

In iSniper, you play in "Story Mode", going on different missions and killing different terrorists. Before you start every mission, you are briefed with who and why you are killing these people. Every mission follows the story line which is pretty cool.

It has lots of cool features, such as "Concentration", where you hold your breath as if you were shooting a sniper so your not moving around so much. Another cool aspect of the game is that instead of just buildings as in Super Sniper, there are actual different locations that you have to search for the bad guys. Also, there is a meter that shows how many bullets you have left in the current clip your using. Every time you exit out of iSniper, your game is saved, and you can easily pick up where you left off by pressing the "Continue" button.

The game currently has a few bugs, but nothing that I don't expect to be fixed in a quick update. The only other thing I dislike about the game is that the graphics are about as good as super sniper, which isn't very good.

iSniper is $1.99 for the full version, but there is also a free "lite" version. I highly recommend buying the full version, though, especially if you have or like Super Sniper.
  2. Anonymouslyanonymous

Anonymouslyanonymous Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nice quick-review. This game seems similar to iHunt.
  3. zsuns

zsuns New Member

Thanks =]
    Yeah it's kinda like it i guess you could say.
  4. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is $1 now I think. I bought if for $2. The game is fun, I just wish it was more sensitive.
  5. zsuns

zsuns New Member

Yeah i know whatchaa mean. We can only hope that in the future we will see some type of update adressing the graphics and stuff like that.
  6. hy565

hy565 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    The one thing i dislike about iSniper is that it does not identify headshots.

Which takes the fun out of sniping =/
  7. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Good, it isn't just me. Thought I kept on missing the head, so I aimed at the body instead.
  8. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    any screenshot ?????????
  9. goodsniper

goodsniper New Member

instructions

how do i aim, turn, and zoom in on a target?

10. carGuy99

carGuy99 New Member

I really like playing this, but the new version actually got easier, when it should have gotten harder. The terrorists do move a little on the first level, but they need to get them moving on more levels. I like that it now calls out head, body or foot shot and that you get rewarded with more time, but that extra time makes it too easy. I think they need to move more. But it is getting better with each release, so it's cool.