iSkin Nighthawk!?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by itouchmaster12345, Jan 15, 2008.

1. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is it really black + EXPRESSO! I don't want a black and brown case that would be just plain ugly. Who has it? How is the iskin in general? Does it at least look black?

Also, is it worth $30. I've found others for like $8, but from untrustable sources. Is this better than others? I want a skin not a hard case.
  2. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes its is that color its not ugly i have it the case is good it looks like black its worth it.
  3. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

It's a really really dark brown, I think you'd have to really scrutinize it under a very bright light to make the distinction between black and brown. It basically just looks black.
  4. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    any more thoughts....
  5. heffer101

heffer101 New Member

I said this in another thread, but i'll say it again (gotta love copy and paste

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
    The iskin is great. The clip is amazing but its a bit bulky so it might get in the way, the case itself its awesome, though that ambeint cut out in the top is a bit awkward looking, and the screen thing that they include is very, very nice. They include two(2) and the first one that they ask you to put on is useless and a pain to get on (i'm not using it right now, i ruined it

Please Register or Log in to view images

) but the second one is just great. Though when tapping corner things, its a bit of a pain. Otherwise i <3 the skin.
  6. saysay

saysay New Member

I have to say iskin did a nice job but it does attract lint/dust and is more tackier. The incase protective cover doesn't cover some of the shiny screen with thin silicone which is a plus. If anything I would get the incase protective cover. Anything looks nice in the pictures but really, it's a silicone ipod condom you're talking about... The incase is actually rigid and retains the ipoT sexiness. in other words, brown silicone won't look better than one shiny screen.