iskin finnaly releases their products....

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GreeKNastY, Oct 28, 2007.

1. GreeKNastY

GreeKNastY New Member

Device:
    iPhone
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I have been waiting for this forever and now when it is finally released there is no case for the touch. I am disappointed!
  3. GreeKNastY

GreeKNastY New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    but see on the teaser *coming soon picture* they had a touch......

maybe they will wait???
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Yeah, I thought they would all be coming out at the same time because of that teaser image. I was so excited to get the black one for my touch, I guess I will have to wait a little longer to get it.
  5. dano

dano New Member

Ahh damn, you tricked me! I was pulling out my credit card to order it when i saw your thread!
  6. Zonked14

Zonked14 New Member

I left another message in another forum and unfortunately I can't find the e-mail but they said they had production problems and they would be out in November.

(I have been in contact with a lady named Iris over at their customer service)

So I will wait just a little longer until I go and spend money on another case!
  7. ShadowJPD

ShadowJPD New Member

Awesome. I waited a year for Apple to release a touch screen iPod, I can wait a few days for a kick-ass case...
  8. Ghosn

Ghosn New Member

They sent me an email about the new release of the new line of iSkins. This is what they said about the iPod touch.

And lest we forget...

Don't think we've forgotten about all you iPod touch fans out there. Make sure to keep your eyes on iSkin.com over the next few days for a surprise you're sure to love!
  9. dino86

dino86 New Member

Ok I have one question... i need to buy case for my touch... What is so special about their cases... is it worth waiting for their case for touch??? Thanx
  10. Zonked14

Zonked14 New Member

I definitely think they are worth waiting for. The past cases (and now the new ones for the classic and nano) all have a silicon "glove" (forms perfectly with the iPod) and then they had a piece of plastic that would go over the front. The best thing about it was, the plastic didn't touch the screen! It was really great.

I think the ones for the touch will be similar to the iPhone case where you can get a removable front cover to access the screen.

But we shall have to wait a few more days (I got the same e-mail that the person above me did)