iShuffle.app

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by ECas123, May 24, 2008.

1. ECas123

ECas123 New Member

I come up with new ideas alot but quickly forget them but I rememberd a good one. Here's how it works: it shuffles the icons on your Springboard every 10 (or what ever you want) minutes so basically it just moves the icons around in random order. What do you think?
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It'd be a cool toy, but if you're using a theme like Vista Maximus or Ultimate Leopard, which need the apps in a specific location, it would mess up the look of the theme.
  3. ECas123

ECas123 New Member

Well of course but no one with icons in specific places would download an app that shuffled icons.
  4. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

lol i just thought of this like an hour ago but i was thinking everytime you go to the home screen it shuffles
  5. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

What a *perfect* idea. I *always* *want* to search for an age for an application. LOL, no offence, but this idea is crap...
  6. ECas123

ECas123 New Member

Dude, you don't have to be a jerk. This app would be good for people and not good for others. If someone has a theme where they have to have apps in specific places then OFCOURSE they're not going to install it. This isn't a mandatory application that every single iPod and iPhone owner have to install. If you don't like the idea for an app then don't reply, it's REALLY THAT EASY.